Tuesday, July 04, 2006

December 22 1995

M-
I honestly believe that my only obstacle now is Christmas (which I should spend here with my family) after which I should be able to get on with this plan already delayed five months. Everything else seems to be in place, but I won't mention it anymore, as it usually brings me bad luck.

Cosmic Trigger has been fascinating. I started reading i the day I bought it despot what I wrote before. I think I had begun to give up on ever leaving at the time. Anyway, I had actually been interested in the subject before buying the book but I had a very vague idea of the subject and none as to where I should look.

I am afraid that my only amusing ale is of the day I was blessed with a bit of pointless psychic power, where after having a dream where one of my sweaters seemed to play an important role I woke to din that it had materialized hanging from my doorknob. Taking this as a hint I wore the sweater and unless the dream was my subconscious not trusting me to dress warmly on the first snow of the year, wearing the sweater seemed to fit no keyhole of fate in my life except to grant me one more parlor trick of ESP later that day. I cashed a check at Dillons and although did not know the cashier I felt I would see her later in a different setting. I haven't made a habit out of going to parties lately but I went to one that night at J.m.'s house and she was there. This also opened no doors of opportunity but I was amused for the evening.


I hope you are doing well. Tell me if you plan to come down anytime soon. I am afraid last time I saw you I was in a somewhat lost and non-responsive mood.

I have managed to dins a way to keep myself amused. (Two friends) and I are writing a documentary about Southeast Kansas and we are going to try to get the equipment we need and film it. I don't think it will be as silly as it sounds though.

I have started sleeping earlier now and as nice as it was being awake by myself at night it has become most inconvenient lately. My writing is so confused when I'm tired but I believe I take these things too seriously anyway. Good night. Love E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home