Tuesday, July 04, 2006

November 9 1995

M - Unfortunately I did not receive your postcard but I am still very determined to leave. I have decided to get the car fixed whether I am able to afford it or not, and if not then I shall get a job to get the money back, I am a little disgusted with my procrastination. I am afraid that I have allowed inconvenience to become an obstacle, such as not having a ride back from the auto-shop. Thursday I shall walk if I have to (I am reaching E to drive tomorrow otherwise I would do it then.)

I should write more often. I only seem to be aware of my stagnation when I write, and as I am not writing much I have done very little with my time. Even my dreams tell me this. Every time I receive a letter from someone I feel guilty about still being here. It's good for me I suppose. I must finish this soon.

I hope you enjoy your loafing time. It sounds as though you could use some from what I heard about the hours you work. Sorry the letter is so short. Thank you for the post card and having me remember what I should be doing. As always I hope y see you soon. Love E

1 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid said...

I wonder if the "loafing time" was the several weeks I spend in a leg brace after dislocating my knee.

2:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home