Tuesday, July 04, 2006

M -
Only one hour til sunrise and the one productive thing I have done (I am working on the second) was setting my clock right. My brother bought a computer game and after he went to sleep I played it the rest of the night, so now I feel robbed of my day. I shall not allow myself to even watch it tomorrow!

You were right about me being upset in the letter I wrote, but I am feeling much better about my situation, which makes a strange epilogue to my newest story.

If you had not noticed that the last letter I sent was postmarked from Lawrence, well..... it was. The reason being that J and I drove there to see And to see if my car was working well, and while I was there I mailed it from A's house rather than wait a day. The story is that after taking J home my car would no longer shift out of first. Since car stories are as dull to listen to as to write, I'll just say, it was fixed once and is being fixed again Monday.

Still, I am confident.

I'll have to finish this later. My mind keeps wandering, most likely from watching a screen so long. I'll probably dream about running through mazes.

It was difficult to tell from your letter if you were happy about the mile stone that you and B reached. If so I am happy for you.

I saw a few of my friends today that are still in high school. Some that I normally don't see, I mean. They were in a play at PHS and I spoke to them afterwards. I miss being at school sometimes. But that is most likely because the only advantage I have seen is no longer being as neurotic as high school will make you. But I am working on the rest. I am still trying to write but what about? I refuse to write anymore "Hate this town" poetry.

Thank you for the book recommendation. I'll most likely start reading it the day I leave to see you, but I am still reading "Remembrance" and some of Anais Nin's diary. If I finish them both before I start Cosmic Trigger then I will be very disorganized. I hope to be reading it soon. Love E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home