Tuesday, July 04, 2006

September 12 1995
Monday 1:13 am
M- Thank you for the letter. I was pleased to hear that your stories are going so smoothly and you're right about scheduling them. Whenever I become frustrated and try to force them they become so contorted to their purpose I am usually disgusted by them later. But beyond the herbal injury it is good to hear you're doing well.

I am a little worried about J. He did seem to have finally overcome his idleness, which you mentioned, but I was told that he hasn't looked for a job and that when he found out that the school he wanted to go to was more than he believed he could afford, he decided to return to Pittsburg before thanksgiving, but as trapped as he seems, he attempts such things often enough that I don't think he could be confined to this town forever. Eventually he should find something that works.

I attempted to finish this letter much earlier but my life has been somewhat uneventful but unusually pleasant and I didn't care to write a letter to the equivalent of "Doing well what's up with you?" But despite this paranoia my teeth were finally fixed so I am closer still to leaving this town. Oh, and I will most happily visit you on my way out. Thank you for the number, I will call before I leave.

N called me from her house I believe on the same day I got your letter. It was wonderful to see her again - I have missed both of you immensely - and she seems terribly happy with portland.

Tuesday 9:40 pm I met with Rh and Sg at the coffee shop today "Hello" from them both. Well, I am a but disappointed with the sloppiness of this letters form but I have run entirely out of things to write about. If all goes well I shall see you in a few weeks. Love E

1 Comments:

Blogger Mermaid said...

Okay, now I'm nervous that you're going to find my letters and embarrass me. Because the only possible "herbal injury" I can think was not a story for mixed company.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home