Tuesday, July 04, 2006

April 13

M -
Your invitation came to me a couple of days ago finding me a but more wealthy than happy or pleased (imagine) but your letter quickly pleased me and I truly believe that happiness is forthcoming.

Ah, my dear friend and half of all the Tong Del Eris, it was only the other day that I was thinking of the library wondering if it was to suffer the same fate as many plans, so brilliant as ours, often have. The invitation renewed my fait and I have since been thinking of it quite passionately. If we are to build it ourselves I thought that somewhere near A might be ideal since it won't be so close to Pittsburg that someone might find it and so that any future Tong Del Eris and ourselves will most likely already have a reason for being in that area.

I am almost entirely out of the habit of correspondence now. Somehow I have acquired some distractions the most recent being two guys named Reven and Peter. I've been taking them to Cafe Lena and Peter seems to be in love with Alice (insane Alice). I met Reven at Common Grounds, when he dropped a note in my lap from the other side of the two couches facing away from one another. We exchanged notes and origami until the place closed and never looked at or spoke to each other until I stood up to leave and he handed me a paper shrimp. I think it was the first time I was involved in living art.

I am anxious to farther discuss the library... but perhaps through the mail is not the safest way. When we speak, as you say we soon shall, we can discuss the final details.

love E

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home